Finished Project...

5:25 PM

Hi. Yes I'm back again. Been awhile I know but between being away and also having all three of us down with the flu AT THE SAME TIME, it has been a tad hard to get my head around what I should blog.
I have been creating though and have finished one of the knitting projects I have been doing. You remember the sock slippers that I made for a friend about a month back? Well I finished them and started on a new pair for Jason which I was able to give to him a few days ago. He is quite happy with them. I have now started a pair for our little Sprout so her feet will also be warm in some of Mummy's nice knitted footwear!
Below is a pic of Jason's slippers.I have a few other things on the go at the moment but am not quite ready to share too much of them yet until they are abit further along. So come back soon and check them out.
With Sprinkles of Sunshine...
Anna

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images