Sights...

12:16 PM

Walking down the streets of Melbourne, especially Flinders Street, is quite an architectural experience. The mix of old buildings with the new is quite remarkable and interesting.
^I absolutely love these old stone church buildings. There is just something about an old building don't you think. Makes you wonder about its past and what historical events happened in it or the historical people that walked inside its walls.

^Oh my gosh, I was so excited when we sat down at Koko Black and just over the way was a shop loaded chock-a-block with Babushkas!

Talk about a way to fuel a fetish. I was bamboozled with the different looking Russian dolls peering at me off their perches on the shelves. Way expensive though and I was on a budget so disappointment was my reaction to this shop but one day, I WILL go back and have a splurge!!
With Sprinkles of Sunshine...
Anna

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images