My Hope For You...

5:22 PM

I just wanted to pop in and let you know this...
If I don't manage to get here again before Christmas, I would like to say that I hope you all have a safe and happy Christmas and delightful New Year!
I have been granted a few moments of time to throw together some little Christmas decos and placemats this afternoon which I am very proud of. I feel such acheivement when I manage to do something crafty- as my time is very full of looking after my two girls. They are such treasures but very demanding of my time! I hope to be able to share these very quick and easy Christmasy delights with you but it all depends on whether I am able to get the photos downloaded so you can see my crudely put together creations! Haha!
In the meantime, hope your Christmas preparations are coming along well and you can at least take the time to celebrate all that is good and lovely in your life!!
With Sprinkles of Sunshine...
Anna

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images