Day 14 MPC: Spring...

5:55 PM

Here in Australia, it definitely isn't Spring.
When I think of the season Spring, I think of new growth, sunshine and flowers!
And there are definitely some things around here where I live that remind me of Spring.
And so I will share...

The lavender outside my bedroom window has freshened up and looks pretty.
And last week, a beautiful orange flower bloomed out the front of our verandah.
Considering that it is nearing the end of Autumn here and we are about to head into Winter, these are lovely sights to take in and soak up.
I thought, since we are about to enter the colder (and, for some, doldrumy) days, I thought that I would create a small list of things that could perk me (and you) up and put a spring in our step during winter:
1. A hot shower and snuggly pyjamas.
2. A night in watching movies whilst sipping hot chocolate with my family
3. Soups and hot casseroles
4. Fluffy slippers
5. Jumping and splashing around in puddles (I added that one for Sprout - she loves doing this!)
6. Knitting and crocheting in front of the warm fire
7. Snuggling up on the couch or in bed with a good book

These are just a few things that I am grateful for and puts a spring in my step in the colder months.
What puts a spring in your step?

And today there is two things that have really put a spring in my step...
Sunshine and Happy Play...
Laying on the cool grass soaking in the last dregs of the day's light!

Good times.

With Sprinkles of Sunshine...

Anna


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images