Operation Studio...

10:44 PM

I am happy to announce that Operation Studio has officially commenced today!
After completing my usual morning routine (following the teeny sleep in I managed to get - thanks Hubby!), hubby took the kids outside with him and I headed to my studio and started pottering around with some organising.
I thought I would share with you some BEFORE shots of what I am dealing with. Be warned! It's a messy heap!
 The room is quite a nice sized, well-lit space that I am soooo looking forward to working in.
I will keep up with the progress shots as I go. I am aiming to get it all done this week! Could be wishful thinking but I'm keen to take a good crack at it!
If you follow me on twitter or Instagram, you will notice that when referring to this project of setting up my studio, I have been using the hashtag #operationstudio. I will continue to include this in any future photo posts or tweets in reference to this project!
So keep watching!
I'll be back :-)

With Sprinkles of Sunshine...

Anna 

P.S.
Something Positive for Today:
Hubby cooked tea for himself and I tonight - eye fillet beef with mushroom sauce and vegies! Yummo :-)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images