While My Family Were Here...

9:45 PM

We had lots of fun and enjoyed just being together!
 
And here it is in pictures...
 
^ On mail days, Dad would come with me and the girls for a walk to the mailbox at the end of our driveway. Here, he posed with the kids in the little bus shelter near the road. I am sure I will spend a few moments in here with Sprout waiting for the bus next year when she starts school :-/
 
 Book Reading...

And iPad-ing!
 
A few trips to town...
 
With quite a few Macca's moments...
And some library lounging thrown in too.
 
And of course, some sightseeing!
 
 Some Beach Time...
 Some Playground Fun...
And COFFEE!
:-D

And you can't come and visit family without relaxing time and plenty of cuddles and snuggles...

I loved being able to see my Mum, Dad, and sister and to be able to just sit and chat with them. Discuss things. Make jokes. Laugh.
I loved it when my Dad would just come and put his arms around me and just hold me. And tell me he loves me...

It's hard being far away sometimes.
I miss my family.

Love you guys xxxx

With Sprinkles of Sunshine...
 
Anna


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images