Blythe Doll For Sale...

4:19 PM

I have decided that I probably should move one of my dolls onto another home.
I have found it a tough decision but the right one at this time.
So without any further ado...
This is my lovely Zola Saffron.
She is a Cinnamon Girl.
I bought her second-hand off eBay.
She has a gorgeous darker tone face plate like she has a tan. It's so nice and one of her attributes that made me falter initially in deciding to re-home her!
Pretty make-up. No flaws detected on her. Everything works well - knees bend, eyes change smoothly.
Her hair has been lightly brushed and she has ear piercings but no earrings.



 Eyechips: Pink, Blue, Orange, Green (as pictured).
She has partial stock which is included in this sale - underwear, dress, jacket, handbag.
 She doesn't have her original box but will come securely wrapped and packaged in a sturdy box.


 She really is stunning and would make a lovely addition to any Blythe family or start your Blythe collection!

I'm asking $150 AUD + postage (around $15 registered post within Australia)
Payment preferrably via PayPal.
Doll will not be shipped until payment received :-)

I hope she can find the perfect new home. She just doesn't get enough attention that she deserves here which is why I am letting her go to someone who can shower her with more love!

If interested or have any further enquiries, please contact me via email - annamayde@ourinfo.biz


With Sprinkles of Sunshine,

Anna 


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Wonderful, really charming doll. I love this Blythe and just ordered this at PIJ. Thanks for your lovely post.
    http://bit.ly/blythejp

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Flickr Images