Happy New Year...

4:35 PM

Hello 2014!
Hello my lovely readers!

The first day of the year was spent clearing out our caravan, tidying the shed (Mr Awesome did anyway!), picking and eating figs (by me!), doing some washing, relaxing, watching telly...and the day ended with a stroll along the beach and some splashing in the water!

I couldn't help but be filled with wide-open wonder as I walked along the beach with the sun on my back and the picture of my family ahead of me surrounded by such beauty. It really was one of those breathe-it-all-in kinda moments!


I did quite a bit of planning and reflecting throughout the day. I sat down and watched the January video for One Little Word by Ali Edwards (you can still register for this year-long workshop), printed out the handout and started connecting and researching my word and what it will look like in my life.

I want 2014 to be a year of GROWTH.

I am so excited and looking forward to all that this year will bring. I don't know - there is just something about this year...I look at the numbers 2-0-1-4 and it seems to have some feeling of greatness to it, like it has some huge meaning in my life. I can't put my finger on it, but I'm curious and anticipating all that 2014 will be.


I hope that this year 2014 will be a pleasant journey for you all, where the good far outweighs the bad and brings many blessings.

Let's do it!

With Sprinkles of Sunshine...

Anna

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Such beautiful photos Anna. You do have the best beaches in Esperance. We had our summer holidays there a few years back in our camper and I couldn't get over how beautiful the beaches and water was there. I agree with you that 2014 seems to be a special year, I don't know why either but I just get this feeling that 2014 will be my year. I have lots of things I want to do to be happier in my self and to be a better, healthier me. Good luck with your journey :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Denise - the same to you too :-) Yes the beaches really are a soothing place to go and calm the spirit. The beauty of this place makes it a whole lot more easier to live here without any family close by.
      And how funny that you are also feeling something special about 2014 - there have been many others too. 2014 must be going to bring some big things!! Exciting :-)

      Delete

Popular Posts

Flickr Images