February 2014 Mood Board Challenge...

5:49 AM

Just popping by with the latest mood board challenge that is currently running over on the Jot blog...

smallKimMoodBoard
Sweet peachy pinks with some splashes of orange, brown and sage green.
I had lots of fun, as usual, creating a layout for this. I used a gorgeous sepia toned photo of my little girl capturing her from behind. You can see the gorgeous bouncy curls in her hair - I've been waiting to find the perfect time to get this photo scrapbooked. And this was the time.


 I have gone with a 12x12" size layout using white Bazzill cardstock. For the background, I have stamped patterns or spritzed using a variety of stamps and some sherbet Mr Hueys colour mist.
I have gone with a layered look for this layout using a variety of Project Life cards, some patterned papers, and backing my photo with some brown paper bag packaging.
To embellish, I have used A Piece of Cake Designs flair, raffia, puffy sticker, ribbon, enamel dew drops, a feather, and brown chipboard Thickers, just to name the main ones.
I have hidden some journalling on one of the 3x4" cards that slides behind the photo.
And here is the layout in full...


If you would like to join in, the details are HERE.
And there are plenty of other samples from the other Jot girls for you to enjoy as well.

Thanks for popping by.
Sorry I have been absent around here lately. We have moved house - AGAIN! This was due to a job opportunity that we decided to take even though it meant we would have to move - which we really detest doing. Anyway, we are also off to Tassie this weekend as my little sister is getting married in a couple of weeks.
I have just been up all night with our little one sick so I am hoping it is not a serious bug that hits all of us or the trip over home will be quite blerk!!

Anyway, I will pop by again when I can get into a better routine as things are just all over the show at the moment.

Take care :-)

With Sprinkles of Sunshine...

Anna

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images