Blog Every Day In May - Day 16...

10:45 PM

Sharing the blog love today :-)

Happiness Multiplies When Shared Letterpress Art Print by Jilly Jack Designs on Scoutmob Shoppe

So I'm going to share with you some blogs that make me happy!
I have quite a few - so today I will list 5...

1. Polka Dot Creative >> I have been following Jodie and her blog/business for a while now. I have mentioned her all ready in another blog post but I can't help but include it in my list for today. The creativity and zeal of this gorgeous woman is inspirational. I am encouraged, challenged and uplifted every time I read her posts. I have the honour of being on her creative team at the moment and I have been loving every minute of my journey there. You can also be inspired further by following PDC on Facebook and Instagram - @polkadotcreative - too :-)

2. Jot Magazine >> Kim Archer is THE master of creativity and ideas! I have followed her work for quite a few years now and I am always in awe of her and what she does. I also have the crazy, mind-blowing honour of serving on the creative design team for her newest major endeavour - the increasingly popular Jot Magazine!! I still pinch myself!
Issue 6 is coming soon and it's the magazine's FIRST birthday issue - yes Jot is already 1!!
There is also some exciting things coming up soon so keep checking in at Jot for deets OR purchase membership for the Jot Spot - the creative hub for all things JOT! That way you get access to the forums, galleries and ALL the past workshops PLUS full access to all NEW workshops during your membership. AND you will never miss an issue of Jot magazine as that is included in the membership too!
AWESOME STUFF PEOPLE!
happy happy happy :-)

3. Give A Girl a Blog >> Kellie is the girl behind this blog ;-) I actually came across Kellie's stamp business first - Kellie Stamps - through Jodie (PDC) and tuned into her bloggy goodness from there :-)
I love Kellie's stamps and her creative style - probably because it's so different from mine. Opposites really do attract hey!?! ;-)   I just love seeing how other people do things. You can always glean some inspiration from someone. 
Additionally, there is alot that Kellie says and shares that I really connect with and find myself just nodding emphatically and thinking YOU GO GIRL!!

4. Dear Lizzy >> the blog of another awesome creative genius, Elizabeth Kartchner. She not only creates lovely scrapbooking pages BUT designs awesome product which I have the privelege of owning quite a few products from her various lines!! And she shares lovely little snippets of her everyday life which is inspiring, funny and REAL. Love it!

5. Stephanie Makes >> I am always in awe of Stephanie's papercrafting, memory keeping creations! She is a fellow Jot team member but she also serves on many other awesome creative teams as well. Her blog is full of her lovely photography and her inspiring and absolutely perfect creations from layouts, mini books to Project Life documenting. I always come away totally gob-smacked!!

SO...
There is today's list of 5 blogs I love to read. 
I might make this a regular Friday thing actually - to share some blogs or special posts from around the bloggy world that I particularly like that week. Whatta ya reckon??

Until tomorrow my lovelies :-)

With Sprinkles of Sunshine...

Anna

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Oh, those blogs are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! Thank you so much for mentioning me, I am catching up right now and I am sitting here grinning like it's Christmas! Thank you so much. Love all your favourite reads as well!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Flickr Images