D-Lish Scraps 5th Birthday Bonanza Cybercrop: Challenge #2...

3:50 PM

And I'm back with another challenge layout for the D-Lish Scraps cybercrop!!
This one is for Challenge #2 by Kylie.


Kylie had supplied a sketch and her sample page.
Here is what I came up with...


I didn't have three of the one photo so I used patterned paper in the same size as the photo for part of the background.
My attempts at arty backgrounds have never been really successful BUT after these challenges from D-Lish and having a sketch to work from etc - it has done wonders for my confidence in this area. I'm absolutely chuffed :-)

SUPPLIES

D-Lish products
- Journal Its

Other
- circle mask
- paint (charcoal)
- Heidi Swapp chevron mask
- impasto medium
- Mr Hueys colour mist
- 6x6 papers (Studio Calico 'Wanderlust')
- black archival ink
- KaiserCraft grid stamp
-washi tape
- Teresa Collins 'Daily Stories' letters
- Basic Grey scrabble letters
- cotton
- Teresa Collins adhesive chipboard button
- frame


Thank you for popping by here in my little space of the world wide web.

With Sprinkles of Sunshine...

Anna

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Great take on my sketch and you did an awesome job with the background work on it :) thanks for playing along and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your layers, especially how you layer the photos. Beautiful design Anna!!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Flickr Images