Friday Faves...

7:00 AM

Here are this weeks

1. I am (and always have been) attracted to the art journalling and the whole concept of getting abit messy and random creating pages. I have been reading about people's experiences with art journalling and have been admiring their pages. You can see whose works I have been checking out lately HErE, hEre and HERe!
I have just (barely!) started my own art journal so hopefully I can also share some of my pages with you soon :-)

2. Corrie shared links to her favourite baby knitting patterns in THIS POST - many of the projects were suitable for beginners. I've just added more projects to my ever-growing list ;-)

3. I met THIS awesome gal back in March at the E2C retreat in South Australia. She shared the layout she created about meeting me on her blog HERE this week. I am so in love with the page - layers, bold and bright colours, and glittery chevron...just so me! Totally adore it!

4. I made THIS side dish this week. It was really yum. Will make again for sure.

5. The lovely Janelle shared an outfit post this week on her blog and linked up the following video! I thought it was awesome. Will definitely give some of these styles a go.

What have you come across out there in the world wide web lately?
Do share!

With Sprinkles of Sunshine...

Anna

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. If you need ANY help (enabler alert) on finding art journal supplies - just ask! Ive been art journalling for 5 years now and absolutely love it & also love how my pages have evolved over that time!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Flickr Images