Friday Faves...

11:34 AM

I'm back with another weekly edition of...

1. Part Two of the #granniehottie project is up on Foxs Lane blog - I have only just started Part 1 yesterday but I'm thinking if I get a few good stints in this next week I should be able to catch up :-)

2. More Art Journal inspiration this week - heRe, HerE and hERe :-)

3. I LOVE Heidi Swapp products so I'm itching to get these goodies in my hot little hands!!
Her latest 'Create to Remember' video shows these products more too.
I'm totally in love!

4. Soooo looking forward to doing this class! I love Maggie Holmes' style and products - first time doing one of her classes!

5. Eight reasons to listen to your child - cos sometimes we just need a reminder and some pointers to get better :-)

Have a happy weekend!

With Sprinkles of Sunshine...

Anna

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images