Jot Something Challenge - September...

2:23 PM

Hi All :-)
I am here today to share the new challenge for this month over at Jot Magazine.
We have been mixing things up a bit and trying something new and different from the usual mood board.
So for September it is all about...
SEPTEMBERSomethingBoard
Give me chevron and the colour blue and I'm there!
But I'm also really loving designs, layouts etc with just that nice little sprinkle of floral popped in there! Especially since I have girls who I predominantly scrap about ;-)
So here is my layout...


SOMETHING FLORAL -- 6x6" floral patterned paper as part of my photo backing mat (Dear Lizzy 'Polka Dot Party') AND a floral chipboard sticker in the top corner cluster (Heidi Swapp)

SOMETHING NEW -- I've used some new Project Life journal cards I recently received in the mail from Craft House (Maggie Holmes edition Core Kit) - part of one in the top corner and one tucked behind the photo reading 'love YOU dear' :-)

SOMETHING CHEVRON -- the bag as part of my backing mat (D-Lish Scraps)

SOMETHING BLUE -- again the blue chevron bag, bow (D-Lish Scraps), 'always' word (Heidi Swapp), flair badge (STUDIOfourteen40), and other little pops here and there.




Head on over to the Jot blog for all the deets and check out all the other stunning pages that the Jot girls have created!! Inspiration +++

Seeya again soon :-)

With Sprinkles of Sunshine...

Anna


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images