Joining in with Kellie of Give A Girl A Blog - and the last part of this segment is to list FIVE favourite photos of the year.
Not an easy task!
I could have shared at least 25 with you but had to condense it.
So here they are...
1. Adore this moment captured when my two girls, all dressed up in their flower girl dresses and everything for my sisters wedding, had just walked down the aisle and into the arms of their Daddy!
PHOTO CREDIT: Living Moment Photography
2. I have a gazillion photos of sunsets - I just LOVE capturing those gorgeous colours! But this time I actually got to photograph a SUNRISE! And the colours were just breathtakingly stunning spread across the sky :-)
3. There is only one word to describe this photographed moment...CONTENT. Because that it how I felt at that EXACT moment!
4. I can't help it - I just love taking photos of my drinks for some reason! haha! I particularly loved this photo which includes my fave teacup to drink from...unfortunately it broke - so I guess it's a good thing I photographed it so much. For memory sake ;-)
5. I took this photo laying down in bed with my eldest daughter propped up beside me with a mag of mine. Apparently there was dragons and fairies in the story she was reading -- I had NO idea that Better Homes and Gardens had any of those in there ;-)
I just love the light, the angle and the expression on my girl's face in this photo...an everyday moment captured. I LOVE IT!
And you've gotta love kids' imaginations right!?! :-)
So that's my five that I haven chosen.
And that brings us to 15 Things RECORDED before 2015!
A nice little re-cap of 2014 I think.
Happy New Years Eve.
Have a great last day of 2014.
With Sprinkles of Sunshine...