15 Things Before 2015 - Part 2...

7:00 AM

Joining in with Kellie of Give a Girl a Blog - the second part to 15 things before 2015 is to list FIVE of my own fave crafts/pages I have created this year.

Considering that scrapbooking/papercrafting/memory-keeping is my most prominent craft, I will share 5 of my favourite pages I have done in 2014...

1. BEST BUDS - This was created for Jot Magazine as a sample for one of the mood board challenges throughout the year! I love the colours so much!


2. Our Little Sparkle - this layout was created for a Heidi Swapp stash buster challenge set by Kim Jeffress over on Facebook!


3. You Emphasise the Meaning of Love - this page was created for the September 123 Challenge blog as part of their Creative Team (which I am continuing on with for the first half of 2015).


4. Gathering Sticks Together - this page was created for a D-lish Scraps cybercrop challenge BEFORE I became a DT member. I LOVED working with the monochromatic look - was a really fun challenge!


5. Just Sayin' - I created this layout for Jot Magazine - Issue 8 as part of the White with 1 gallery. I cannot express how much I actually do love this layout - I nearly can't believe that I actually created it!
*PINCH* -- Yep! I did!
It was one of those photos that I loved and REALLY wanted to do justice and I can safely say that I am super pleased with what I managed to produce :-)


**********

Hope you enjoyed this gallery of the pages I have created as much as I enjoyed creating them!
It's really cool to look back and see GROWTH (my One Little Word for 2014) in my creativity. I have pushed and challenged myself, learned many lessons about myself along my creative journey and come out with some GREAT experiences and know that stepping out and being brave is worth it!!

With Sprinkles of Sunshine...

Anna

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images