Linky Loves...

7:00 AM

Hi!
So this is the last Friday until Christmas! 
WOAH! Freaky stuff!
Anyway, here is this week's edition of...

1. Sometimes I wish I had time to read more. I just love losing myself in the pages of a story and finding little nuggets of goodness in the words. Here is 51 of the most beautiful sentences in literature. Some of these were just gold to me - for instance...Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same -- how romantic is that by Emily Bronte in Wuthering Heights!?!

2. It's funny how you come across an article that just hits ya - THIS article did it for me!
Most of these points are things we know but don't always put into practice regularly and may need that little nudge to 'clean up your act' - I'm going to print these out and pop into my scrap journal so I have access to them when I need some encouragement and insight into maximising positive experiences in my life and making changes where needed.
What things do you need to 'let go' of this year to go into a fresh new year without any 'baggage'?
Food for thought hey?
:-)

3. Need some last minute baking ideas? Mel from One Crafty Mumma has got you covered!
I've been wanting to make that peppermint chocolate bark for a few years now and just haven't done it - maybe this year will be it ;-)

4. Nifty little tute by Kellie of Give A Girl A Blog.

5. I LOVE this art journal page by Amy Tangerine!

I may or may not be back next week with Linky Loves - it all depends how stuffed I am from Christmas Day...hahahaha we'll see :-)

Take care.
Be safe.

With Sprinkles of Sunshine...

Anna

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images