Jot Mood Board - January 2015...

5:34 PM

Welcome to a brand spankin' new year!

To help celebrate going into 2015, we have a NEW colourful mood board just released over at the Jot blog!

smallOCTMOODBOARD
I absolutely LOVE this mood board. I just LOVE colour, and confetti, and CAKE - I mean who doesn't like cake right!?!

Which brings me to my sample page I created...it's all about cake!


All the colours of the mood board teamed VERY well with the colours of the cake my sister and I made for Miss J's 6th birthday!

To create the background, I got out my paints and marbles and went to town rollin' those babies around the page with the paint! Took me right back to my Kindy days I tell ya! LOL!



For embellishments I used wood veneer (Scraptastic), Fussy Cut speech bubbles (Flutterby Designs), mini bow (D-lish Scraps), Alpha Stamps (A Beautiful Mess), AND....confetti!!

You can find all the deets for this month's challenge HERE!
And you will also see all the sample projects that some of the NEW JOT TEAM girls have put together too :-)

Happy Creating!

With Sprinkles of Sunshine...

Anna

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images