SCRAPLIFTED!!...

11:17 AM

I know I've said it before BUT
Jeepers - I love Instagram.
It is loaded with inspiration and beautiful pics of other people's everyday lives.

I follow a great many talented creatives, especially those in the scrapbooking/papercrafting arena!
I 'like' quite a number of layouts and projects that are truly gorgeous and that I find eye-catching and inspiring, on a daily basis.
But every now and then, I'll come across one that just makes me want to get into my craft room and create.
This happened the other day...


I came across a layout that the awesome Michelle Stokes who blogs over at Gettin' Her Craft On created, as you can see above. She has blogged about this layout she created HERE.
And I TOTALLY wanted to scraplift it!
And I told her so too which she replied - 'Can't wait to see what you come up with!' 
Well, I needed no more encouragement.
Off to the scrap desk I went and whipped up a layout in one night - that doesn't always happen ;-)

Anyway here is what I come up with...


I have mainly used the Pink Paislee 'Colour Wash' paper range with some Rhonda Farrer 'Just Sayin' and some Creative Memories vellum.
The BOOKS word was made with Pink Paislee 'Switchboard' chipboard alpha.
The painted book paper behind the photo was made by the lovely Carissa as part of my birthday present she gave last year. And the bow and ticket was from a little embellishment bag that the sweet Sheree sent me for my birthday also. So blessed to have such wonderful, generous, creative friends :-)
The square doily is from Freckled Fawn. It's one of my faves to use as it works as a perfect frilly photo backer!
I adore the design that Michelle came up with using the strips of paper down the side. It's right up my alley in terms of design right now. I am loving the paper grids and collaged paper look that has been popping up around the scrapbooking world lately. I've used this concept quite a bit on many of my recent pages.

I love how it has turned out.
Thanks Michelle for the inspiration. I had a lot of fun creating this page.
And thank you, reader, for popping by and taking a look :-)

With Sprinkles of Sunshine...

Anna

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images