15 Favourites...

3:52 PM

I like to join in with something that Kellie Winnell of Give A Girl A Blog does - where, every month, she lists 15 favourite things.
This month, the theme is 15 of your favourite movies.

Now...I could list WAY more than 15 I can assure you, but for the purpose of this challenge, I will attempt to pick only 15 amongst my faves :-)


*I will list the movie then underneath will write some favourite lines or moments of mine from the movie, if I can think of any - and try not to give too much away (in case you haven't seen it yet!)

*Listed in no particular order, just as they come to me!*

1. Sweet Home Alabama (Josh Lucas, Reese Witherspoon)

** "Why would you wanna marry me for?"
"So I can kiss you anytime I want!" **

** "Do we know...Moe?" **

2. A Time To Kill (Matthew McConaughey, Sandra Bullock, Samuel L. Jackson)

** My favourite part is the rebuttal that Matthew's character gives as part of the closing arguments to the jury. It really kicks butt - I fist pump every time!! **

3. Anne of Green Gables (Megan Follows, Jonathan Crombie)

** "It's not what the world holds for you, but what you bring to it" **

** "Tomorrow is always fresh, with no mistakes in it!" **

** "I don't want diamond sunbursts, or marble halls. I just want you." **

4. Someone Like You (Ashley Judd, Hugh Jackman)

** "What is on your neck?"
"I bit myself shaving!" **

** "These are PEOPLE, not cows!!"

5. Divergent (Shailene Woodley, Theo James, Kate Winslet)


** "You're different. You don't fit into a category. They can't control you. They call it Divergent. You can't let them find out about you." **

** "You alright?"
"You cut me."
"I meant to."
"You meant to?"
"You think he's going to let you get off without a scratch? You'd still be standing there if I hadn't hit you."
"So am I supposed to thank you?"
"You're supposed to be smart. If I wanted to hurt you, I would've." **

6. Music and Lyrics (Hugh Grant, Drew Barrymore)

** "It doesn't have to be perfect. Just spit it out. They're just lyrics."
"Just lyrics?"
"Lyrics are important. They're just not as important as the melody."
"I really don't think you get it."
"Oh. You look angry. Click your pen."
"A melody is like seeing someone for the first time.The physical attraction. Sex."
"I so get that."
"But then, as you get to know the person, that's the lyrics. Their story. Who they are underneath. It's the combination of the two that make it magical." **

7. Pitch Perfect (1 and 2) (Anna Kendrick, Skylar Astin, Rebel Wilson)

** "What's your name?"
"Fat Amy."
"You call yourself 'Fat Amy'?"
"Yeah, so twig bitches like you don't do it behind my back!" **

"You must really sweep your girlfriend off her feet."
"Oh, I don't have a girlfriend."
"What? You have juice pouches and Rocky!"**

** "I ate my twin in the womb" **

** "I light fires to feel joy." **

**"You have a little something behind your ear."
Leave it. It fuels my hate fire." **

** "Crushed it!" **

8. Two Weeks Notice (Hugh Grant, Sandra Bullock)

** "What did I tell you that defines an emergency?"
"A large meteoroid, severe loss of blood and uh...what was the other thing?"
"Death. And you're not dead!" **

**"George, I think you are the most selfish person on the planet!"
"That's just silly. Have you met everyone on the planet?" **

9. Never Been Kissed (Drew Barrymore, Michael Vartan)

** "Sorry I'm late. It took me forever to get here."
"I know what you mean." **

** That ending and THE KISS gets me every time!! So romantic! **

10. Crazy Stupid Love (Ryan Gosling, Emma Stone, Steve Carell)

** "Seriously? It's like you're Photoshopped!" **

** "I'm so mad at you. I'm really mad at you for what you did. But I'm mad at myself too. Because I should not have jumped out of that car - I should have fought for you. Because you fight for your soul mates."
"I miss you" **

11. The Vow (Channing Tatum, Rachel McAdams)

** "How do you look at the person you love and tell yourself it's time to walk away." **

** "I hope that one day I can love you the way you love me."
"You figured it out once. You'll do it again."

12. Six Days, Seven Nights (Harrison Ford, Anne Heche)

** This is an older movie but I crack up every time. Anne Heche's quirky lines and the way she talks with her funny facial expressions, and the handsome Harrison with his one liners makes this movie rather entertaining for me. **

** "I'm the best damned pilot you'll ever get."
"Hah! I've flown with you twice, you've crashed half the time!" **

13. Safe Haven (Julianne Hough, Josh Duhamel)

** " If you stay I promise there's no safer place in the world than with me. You don't have to be scared... I love you... please stay." **

14. The Proposal (Sandra Bullock, Ryan Reynolds)

** " What am I allergic to?"
" Pine nuts, and the full spectrum of human emotion." **

** "I am not getting in that boat!"
"Fine, see you in three days."
"You know I can't swim!"
"Hence...the boat!" **

** "Don't take this the wrong way."
"OK."
"You are a very, very beautiful woman."

15. How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days (Kate Hudson, Matthew McConaughey)

** "Our love fern! You let it die!"
"No, honey, it's just sleeping." **

** "C'mon, blow. Nobody likes a Mr Sniffles." **

** "Benny boo boo...boo boo boo." **

** " I don't think I can be with someone who doesn't like animals and thinks I'm a mental person." **

** "That's what I'm talking about. Where's the sexy, cool, fun, smart, beautiful Andie that I knew? The one that wanted to be a serious journalist? You're up, you're down, you're here, you're there, you're like a frickin' one woman circus!" **
_________________________________________________________

So there you have 15 from my list of favourite movies.
And to end with, I thought I'd post a clip of a movie that I am really looking forward to seeing...


SO keen to watch this!!

What's your favourite movie/s? Or what are you looking forward to seeing?

With Sprinkles of Sunshine...

Anna

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images