Here I Stand Right Now #1

12:03 AM


I actually really enjoy seeing pics on social media of where people are standing and the story of where they are, what they are doing/experiencing; it's fun to see and read about people's journey through life and the everyday.

As part of documenting a part of my life's everyday journey, I have set about taking a daily photo (or, at least, most days) of where I am standing, as in - there should be a shot of my feet in the photo and a little blurb about where I'm at and what I'm doing right then. 

I'm using the hashtag #hereistandrightnow to keep these themed photos grouped together.
I'm also using the hashtag #obsslifesnaps (standing for : the acronym for this blog and the things in life I snap with my camera). I thought that every Saturday I would share my pics from this theme on my blog.

Here is this week's snaps of life where I am standing each day...

Sunday

11:59am Coffee time! Trying to get clothes dry!
It had been raining the last couple of days and I had to get the kids school uniforms washed and dried - so the fire was lit and out came the clothes horse!

Monday


10:35pm Checking kids before I go to bed.
Something I do every night. Gosh, bed always looks so cosy and inviting. I'm so thankful for the goodness of crawling into bed.

Tuesday

11:54pm Planner Play! Filling in more spaces.
Yes - I'm up late I know. Something I'm quite good at - night owl that I am ;-)
I usually wind down my day by doing something creative while watching a movie or TV series on DVD - lately it has been One Tree Hill :-)

Wednesday

2:12pm Let's get fit! Time for a walk.
A couple of my fellow townies and I have committed to going for regular walks each week. We have synced our diaries and set dates/times for each walk. So far we have stayed on track really well and I'm thinking we are all feeling better for it!

Thursday

6:56pm Yes. There is a problem afoot ;-) -- My love for shoes has exploded! :-/
Hmmmm....yeah pretty self explanatory.
I need to establish some order here STAT!

Friday

2:43pm Restocking shelves/pallet
I had just done school pickup and headed back to shop so kids could see their Daddy. I noticed the dog food needed restocking so got to work hauling a few bags in from out back.
Gotta do my bit hey!?! ;-)

Saturday (today)

1:16pm Have spent 6 hours of today out on an ambulance callout.
We were out bush so it takes some time and patience while we locate, treat, package and transfer the patient.
______________________________________________________________

So there it is - my week from where I stand.
How does yours look?
Feel free to join in.
And be sure to use #hereistandrightnow on your posts over on social media (I use Instagram for this) so I can follow along :-)

Take care now.

With Sprinkles of Sunshine...

Anna

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images