Jot Mood Board Challenge - July 2015...

9:21 PM

So, we are three quarters the way through July - where does the time go!
I realised that I hadn't shared my layout created for the latest Jot Mood Board Challenge so here I am, getting onto it!

This month's colour palette was chosen by fellow Jot girl, Beshka.


Isn't it positively delightful!?!

So here is the sample page I created...


I've gone with an artsy background and created my title by roughly cutting each letter out of patterned paper.


When it came to the embellishments, I went to find some pineapples - I knew I had some somewhere but do you think I could find them!?!
So...I created my own! HA!
I had the perfect stencil for it so I pulled that out - I think it was one from Studio Calico in a 3x4" size. I used texture paste to make pineapple shapes and once dry, gently swiped a musky violet ink over it to give it the same kind of purpley hue as the images in the mood board. I made the leafy part out of paper.
I was super pleased with how it turned out!

Have you played along?
Well, if you haven't - you have time with a little over a week to go.
All the deets are HERE!

Happy Creating!

With Sprinkles of Sunshine...

Anna

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. This LO is so much fun Anna! I love the pineapples...x

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Flickr Images