My Soul Sings #8...

11:28 PM


Today I am grateful for...

** The opportunity to create!

** Markets!
I attended a local market this week as a stall-holder BUT I did get a quick chance to have a walk around the other stalls. I managed to purchase some awesome quinoa bread which I have been thoroughly enjoying this week AND I also got my hands on a succulent plant from b&b designs!!! I have been eyeing off their super gorgeous twine and moss planters for ages and I'm so grateful to have been able to buy one!!


** technology triumphs! 
My laptop does not like going flat, being plugged in and then having to retrieve the screen again - it chucks a major hissy fit.
So I had to wait until it was fully charged, un-plug it and boot up.
And when I did...the window I was working on popped right up!
My heart leapt with joy!!
I didn't have to re-do any of the work I had done through out the afternoon!!

** freshly mown lawn. It looks so neat and tidy.

** Chocolate. Many people would agree I'm sure ;-)

** Laughter. Especially if it happens while watching Big Bang Theory in the company of my hubby who is laughing is head off too!

What are you grateful for?

With Sprinkles of Sunshine...

Anna

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images