BLOGTEMBER CHALLENGE - Day 10...

11:02 PM


10 items off your bucket list.

OH YES!
Here we go!

1. TRAVEL! Top of my travel list is CANADA!


2. Play music and write songs. Maybe even record it!
3. Make things and sell at market and online.
4. Write a book.
5. Go to a concert (preferably The Tenors!)
6. Go ice skating again.
7. Go on retreat. To some Wellness spa retreat centre somewhere.
8. Meet as many of my online friends that I can - especially all the creative souls I have connected with and would love to meet.
9. Do a trip around Australia. Let my girls see the country they live in.
10. Make a difference. However or to whomever that may be.
________________________________________________________________________

What's on your bucket list??

With Sprinkles of Sunshine...

Anna

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Love your list---Hope you'll soon be checking things off!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Flickr Images