BLOGTEMBER CHALLENGE - Day 14...

12:35 AM


The 5 books that have impacted your life the most...

Ya know - I've read countless books in my lifetime so far and I come to this prompt and I draw a blank!! HA!
Probably because I don't get to read as much as I used to so it's taking me a bit of brain power to go back and remember the books that most touched me so. I know I have plenty!
Anyway, I'll do my best...

1. The Bible
This book has been in my life since day one.
It has been a comfort and guide for me and still has a profound effect on me to this day.

2. The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S Lewis
This book had me completely enchanted by its fantasy world, with impressive creatures, heroic deeds, epic battles, moments of betrayal, and incredible loyalty and friendships.
I also don't mind the movies.

3. The Shack by William B. Young
I remember feeling so many emotions whilst reading this book.
I was thoroughly taken in, enlightened, and at times I just couldn't put it down.

4. Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers
Such a romantic story of unconditional, devoted love.

5. Anne of Green Gables
I'm a bit of an animated, dramatic person at times so it's no surprise that Anne's theatrics and bold character attract me!!
____________________________________________________________________

Any other reads I should consider putting on my 'to-read' list??

With Sprinkles of Sunshine...

Anna

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images