BLOGTEMBER CHALLENGE - Day 24...

9:08 PM


Shout out five of your favourite bloggers. Who are your regular reads?

I thought I was quite an avid blog reader BUT when it came to this prompt today, I realised that although I do have quite a list of blogs that I like to read - I actually only have a select few that I read every day, or at least every second day. The rest are mostly weekly or longer, depending on when I access my blog list and do a big hop around.

So today, I will list five of my favourite bloggers - I would also like to point out that they are amongst many faves but are up there on my list due to being very regular posters on their blogs.

**Photo credits to each of the individual blog owners**

1. Ali Edwards - one of my top creative inspirations!
If Ali has a new workshop or kit come out - I'm right on it! 
Love everything she does :-)

2. Brooke Saward - World of Wanderlust
I talked about Brooke on here before - I know her from my childhood. She grew up in the same small town as me on the beautiful island state of Tasmania!
And NOW, many years later - her blog is fueling my wanderlust BIG TIME!

3. Elsie and Emma - A Beautiful Mess
A lifestyle blog with posts on home decorating, DIYs, recipes, crafty projects etc.
This blog is chock-a-block full of inspiration and I LOVE it!

4. Jodie York - formerly of Polka Dot Creative
Jodie has only just recently 'rebranded' and self-titled her blog and social media, stepping away from her Polka Dot Creative and evolving into the creative that she is NOW and all that that involves. I adore her brush script pieces - I own a couple of her original canvas pieces! I so enjoy following Jodie's journey as a single mother to her flock of four, the creative that she is, and just the inspiring, brave, positive champ that she is.
She's also a fellow Jot girl creating for Jot Magazine!!

5. Kellie Winnell - Give A Girl A Blog
The more Kellie and I follow along with each other, the more we find out about each other and discover so many things we actually have in common.
She owns Kellie Stamps where she designed her own acrylic stamp sets which she has now switched to digital just recently. I so enjoy her creative edge and her funny personality that comes out in all that she does.
_________________________________________________________

Who are some of your favourite bloggers?
Come on! Share the love ;-)

With Sprinkles of Sunshine...

Anna

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Elsie and Emma are the queens of blogging! I'm excited to check out some of these other ones I haven't heard of before. I love finding new bloggers to connect with!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Flickr Images