BLOGTEMBER CHALLENGE - Day 26...

11:40 PM


What's on your to-read list, and what have you recently read?

Well, my most sort-of recent reads have been the books - Take One, Take Two, and Take Three in the Above The Line series by Karen Kingsbury.
Karen Kingsbury would have to be one of my most fave authors - she writes the best Christian fiction and always addresses so many issues we deal with today.

What I am reading right now?
Well I have always got a few books on the go at once so here is what I have on my bedside table right now that I am currently reading...


I have only read a chapter and a bit of this book yet. Many people can read it practically in one sitting and get started on their journey to using the #kondomari method in their own home. I don't get to read as often as I used to anymore so it takes me forever to get a book started let alone getting it read in any short amount of time.
I'm quite enjoying it...it's interesting and I know that some of Marie's thoughts and concepts will be useful. It's probably the most popular and talked-about book in its market at the moment - who would have thought that tidying up is something we need to be taught to do properly that it warrants a book to be written about it!! LOL!

Just keeping on with the series.
It's always such an uplifting and feel-good experience reading anything written by Karen. I always feel so engaged and connected to the characters in each of her novels.

I must admit, I'm not very far into this book. The Karen Kingsbury book always wins when choosing what to read ;-)
I have heard great things about it, which is why I purchased it. I love Ann's quotes she writes. Such honest, straight to the heart of the matter kinda stuff - love that!

On my to-read list?
Well, that pile is rather large so I'll just share a few of the top ones...
>> All three books by Lisa Messenger of The Collective mag (Daring & Disruptive, Life & Love, Money & Mindfulness)
>> Fringe Hours by Jessica N Turner
>> The Gifts of Imperfection by Brene Brown
and many more.

What are you reading or would like to read?

With Sprinkles of Sunshine...

Anna

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images