BLOGTEMBER CHALLENGE - Day 5...

11:37 PM


Put your iTunes/music player on shuffle and share the first 10 songs that play.

To be honest, I don't really have much music on my iPhone as I only have a 16GB one and the space fills up very quickly. So I only have on there what I like to listen to, bar the music on there for the kids ;-)

So here is the first 10 songs that played when I put it on shuffle - I listened to it whilst having a spa bath!









9. Driving In The Car - PLAY SCHOOL (45th Anniversary album)
[their had to at least be one of the kids tracks hey? I was thinking as it was playing that the kids are now 4 and nearly 7 and not really listening to Play School stuff now so it would be safe to take it off my phone now I reckon ;-) hehehe]


____________________________________________________________

Yeah so that playlist was pretty much hi-jacked by Katy Perry but it was fun!

I thought that I would leave you with a video clip of a song I just cannot help but groove too - it's a cover by Pentatonix of the song 'Cheerleader'. 
LOVE IT!


With Sprinkles of Sunshine...

Anna

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images