BLOGTEMBER CHALLENGE: Day 6...

12:56 AM


Share your style. What fashion trends do you love, frequent, or avoid?

I don't think I can simply describe my style of fashion apart from...whatever is comfortable ;-)
Ha!
I've actually been experimenting with my style a bit this year. And after attending a personal style mini workshop where we identified our body shape, colours, suitable clothing designs etc, I knew my wardrobe needed an overhaul.
Have I got to it yet??
Nope.
But I will...someday soon.
Just like everything else on my TO-DO list.

Aaaaanyway...
I thought I'd put together a styleboard that depicts, in most part, how I like to style myself; the style of clothing, style of hair etc.

>> I wear ballet flats quite often.
>> I like the jeans and loose fit top look.
>> I also like the Boom Shankar baggy pant look - they're super comfy too!
>> I'm an avid cardi/jacket wearer - occasionally I'll wear a jumper but the cardi is a quick go-to that looks snazzy too.
>> I forget to put jewellery on sometimes but I love it when I do remember - pretty earrings, long necklaces, chunky dress rings...love it all!
>> I love polka dots!
>> I am starting to wear dresses more and seem to gravitate to bold patterns when choosing them.
>> I pretty much wear my hair in a messy bun every day.
>> If I wear something that makes me feel uncomfortable and I decide to endure it rather than change it, I tend to have a not-so-good day.
My point being...if it doesn't feel good, change it!
Even go as far as ditching it from your wardrobe altogether.
__________________________________________

So there you have it folks.
My style.
It's evolving. I'm discovering new looks. It's fun.

Thanks for dropping by!

With Sprinkles of Sunshine...

Anna

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I pretty much wearing skinny jeans and a flowy top to work every day. It might be boring, but it's comfy AND it looks good. WIN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh, this is so darling! I agree with the jeans and loose-fit top (very classy without being overly dressy) and I am an avid cardi wear-er as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love polka dots too! I think your styleboard is very cohesive.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Flickr Images