Linky Loves...

7:00 AM

It's time for another dose of...


2. Depression -- I know it's not the most uplifting topic BUT it's real and very often misconstrued and overlooked. I found THIS article to be super interesting and found myself nodding in agreement. I'm sure you will also find it rather insightful too :-)

3. I love what this Grandma had to say to her grand-daughter about adversity and how we deal with it. This takes my love for coffee to a whole new level ;-)

4. Brooke of World of Wanderlust has been fueling my wanderlust for Canada on her recent travels there - here is her guide to Quebec City. Her videos of the Yukon and Dawson City have be itching to jet away too!

5. Oooh, these headbands look cute - my kids would love these!

__________________________________

Have a delightful weekend.
Take care.

With Sprinkles of Sunshine...

Anna

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images