LINKY LOVES...

7:00 AM

Hello my lovely readers!
It's time for another week of...

1. There are many covers and renditions of Adele's song 'Hello' but some just stick out more than others, like THIS one :-)

2. I've always loved the look of Gossamer Blue kits and Kellie only fuels that love with her creations...love seeing her work!

3. Let 2016 be more focused on Work/Life INTEGRATION as opposed to work/life BALANCE.

4. Sharing this blog post from Collective Hub with a list of 8 time saving apps that will boost your efficiency! I've purchased the Quint app - am yet to use it yet but looks very well set out and easy to navigate from what I can see. I'm sure a review will ensue ;-)

5. Clicked through to this link from an email and found the 3 things to simplify your schedule that she shares quite interesting - especially number 2.

Have an awesome weekend - stay safe!

With Sprinkles of Sunshine...

Anna

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images