Jot Mood Board - February 2016...

10:19 PM

Hey there!
Just popping in to share the new mood board over at Jot and my sample page I created.

This month, the mood board colours/images were chosen by...ME!
I absolutely love putting together mood boards, choosing colour combos and such - SUPER FUN!
So here it is...



I actually don't really 'do' purple but I just LOVE this mood board. Maybe cos all the other colours just go so well with the purple tones mixed in there. It just looks bold and pretty. 
I was super keen to create with it...which proved harder than I thought. 
Surprisingly, pulling products together that would work for this layout proved to be rather easy. There is quite a lot of ranges that suited this colour combo rather well.
The hard bit was finding photos I wanted to scrap that would go with these colours and also the page design! 
It was actually a photo I'd taken ON THE DAY I was set to do my layout that made the cut. My daughter wanted to try some REAL lipstick so I pulled out the Sangria shade and coloured up her lips! She loved it and was quite willing to pose with her new look ;-)


So here is my layout!  
The end result is quite a bold, bright display of colour!
But I'm strangely liking it. Definitely different to some of my other works but I'm rolling with it.

MATERIALS USED:
Products from collections by Simple Stories, Crate Paper, Basic Grey, Heidi Swapp, and Dear Lizzy.
- whipped spackle
- thickers
- resin flower and enamel dots
- doily
- printer


If you're keen to join in the challenge, you will find all the deets HERE plus more samples by some of the Jot girls!

There is an awesome prize up for grabs from the lovely Jodie York!

Happy Creating!

With Sprinkles of Sunshine...

Anna

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images