BLOGTEMBER CHALLENGE 2016 - DAY FIVE...

8:38 PM

Hey there!
Welcome to Day 5 of the Blogtember Challenge 2016 - brought to you by the lovely Bailey Jean of Brave Love blog.



You may have noticed that I didn't follow the Day Two prompt for that day, as my regular Linky Loves post went up as usual on Friday so you can check that out instead ;-)
You'll have to excuse me as I do a little shuffle around with the prompts as I missed a couple of days since then due to being away. I am going to use the prompt for Day Two here for today so here goes...

Today's prompt is:
Share a list of your current goals.

1. Start each day with positivity.
2. Read my Bible daily and illustrate my Bible pages at least 3-4 times a week.
3. Simplify my home by the end of the year.
4. Catch up with our Project Life album for this year.
5. Build my business with essential oils.
6. Ride in the Great Cycle Challenge in October!
7. Read more books!
8. Create my sister's wedding album.
9. Buy a new coffee machine.
10. Do more exercise and get fit!

Thanks for popping by!

With Sprinkles of Sunshine...

Anna

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images