BLOGTEMBER CHALLENGE 2016: DAY ONE...

11:26 AM

Hi. And welcome to the first day of the Blogtember Challenge 2016 - brought to you by the lovely Bailey Jean of Brave Love blog.

Today's prompt is:
Introduce yourself however you like!

So I've gone with creating a list of questions for myself which I have answered using photos.
Hopefully, as you scroll through, it gives you some more insight into who I am and what I am about!
Here we go...

My name is...


Age...


I look like this...



I love to...


These are my people...



I have a thing for photographing sunsets...



My faith is important to me and...



Some other random facts...

> I am an overthinker, my brain just doesn't stop!
> I have false front teeth due to an accident when I was young with a baseball bat!
> I put a LOT of pressure on myself about many things, often resulting in undue stress and anxiety.
> I really dislike cooking. Preparing meals stresses me out. Therefore the question "What are we having for tea?" practically gives me palpitations!

I am a wellness advocate for...



I am a...



I am also the EDITORIAL ASSISTANT for the online papercrafting/memory-keeping publication...



So I keep myself busy!

My aim in life is to always make the most of every opportunity. Start each day with positivity and gratefulness.
Love large, smile big, and have a laugh whenever you can!

So that's me in a nutshell really.
Thank you for popping in and getting to know me better. 

Enjoy your day.

With Sprinkles of Sunshine...

Anna

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images