BLOGTEMBER CHALLENGE - DAY SEVEN...

8:30 PM

Welcome back!
We are up to the 7th day of the Blogtember Challenge put together by Bailey Jean of Brave Love Blog.

Yep! I've managed to miss another day! However, I am going to do the day 6 prompt for today instead - just cos I'd already started it but didn't manage to finish it. So here goes...

Today prompt is:
Create a playlist.

A few months back, I created a playlist on my iPhone which I named 'My current jams'.
I compiled a heap of songs that I love to groove and sing too, most are up-tempo songs but there are a few slower ones that are inspirational to me too.

I will share the selections from that playlist (linked to a YouTube vid of that song) for your enjoyment...


1. DEAR LIFE - Delta Goodrem
2. SITTING ON TOP OF THE WORLD - Delta Goodrem
3. WINGS - Delta Goodrem
4. LOVE ME LIKE YOU DO - Ellie Goulding
5. FIX YOU - Cold Play
6. NEVER LET YOU GO - Evermore
7. LIGHT SURROUNDING YOU - Evermore
8. ALIVE - Sia
9. CHANDELIER - Sia
10. CHEERLEADER - Pentatonix (cover)
11. ELASTIC HEART - Sia
12. FIX MY EYES - for King & Country
13. LIGHT IT UP - for King & Country
14. MOVE YOUR BODY - Sia
15. PRICELESS - for King & Country
16. RADIOACTIVE - Pentatonix & Lindsey Stirling
17. SAY SOMETHING - Pentatonix (cover)
18. SHOULDERS - for King & Country
19. SING - Pentatonix
20. SYMPHONY - Joe Moore
21. TITANIUM (feat. Sia) - David Guetta
22. FLASHLIGHT - Jessie J
23. HELLO - Adele
24. MASTERPIECE - Jessie J
25. ROLLING IN THE DEEP - Adele
26. BRAVE - Sara Bareilles
27. FIGHT SONG - Rachel Platten
28. TRY EVERYTHING - Shakira
29. HEARTBEAT SONG - Kelly Clarkson

Well that got me groovin'!! LOL!
Hope you enjoy my current playlist of faves! I am continually adding songs I like as I come across them which is awesome for adding more variety.

Thanks for popping by!
Take care.

With Sprinkles of Sunshine...

Anna

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images