LINKY LOVES...

5:28 PM

Hello friends!
Let's get crackin' with this week's round of...

1. You may have seen or heard of the concept of Bible Journalling. It's been a great outlet for me to get back into the Word of God as part of my faith walk. There are some inspiring works out there from different people I follow on social media...THIS ARTICLE shows one creative whose work I just LOVE and she shares some of her Bible pages which are divine!!

2. A great take on 'minimalism'!

3. Love following this chick (fellow Tasmanian and childhood visitor to our house) on social media - she leads such an interesting life!

4. When I saw the line 'Break the habit of martyrdom and set yourself up for more wins', I clicked that link right away -- How to write a to-do list!

5. I'm pretty sure this is going to change my life!!

Take care!

With Sprinkles of Sunshine...

Anna


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images