JOT MOOD BOARD CHALLENGE - July/August 2017...

11:33 PM

Hello dear ones!
I realised I hadn't shared my creation for the latest Jot Mood Board yet so I am popping in today to show you what I created for it.

This particular mood board has run over July and August and was created by fellow Jot Girl, Natalie!




It's bright and colourful and just makes you want to run away to a sunny, secluded tropical island somewhere!!

Around the time we created this mood board at Jot, I had been perusing a Mollie Makes magazine and I came across these lovely colourful illustrations that fit perfectly with the colour scheme of the mood board. I couldn't have been happier with the timing of THAT purchase!! LOL!
I cut the vase of flowers out and based my layout around that one illustration...



I used a new artsy technique for the background - I applied the water colours to the page with an acrylic block. Creates a nice effect I think. And I'm still in love with that vase of flowers :-)

_____________________________

There is still a small amount of time to enter the challenge.
You can check out the blog post with all the details HERE.

Happy Creating.


With Sprinkles of Sunshine...

Anna

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images